2023 Copper Mountain IFSA Junior 2* Regional
ALL IFSA FREERIDE EVENTS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
We encourage you to check back often for updates, schedule changes, registration dates, etc. Additional information will be added as soon as our Event Organizing partner provides information to the IFSA Administrative Team.
Coaches who HAVE NOT registered will not be granted ticketing benefits
or access to the event or venue. Please help keep events running smoothly by completing registration on The Driven.
- It is mandatory for coaches to also register on The Driven for any IFSA Junior events they plan to attend. There is no registration fee, however registration is compulsory if coaches plan to attend.
- It is mandatory for coaches to have an active IFSA Coach Membership and hold current L100 or L200 certification.
- If you are unsure on your certification status, Contact Us.
ATTENTION ATHLETES AND PARENTS
☞ Review the IFSA Series Handbook: CLICK HERE
☞ Back Protectors and helmets are MANDATORY for an athlete's competition run(s)
☞ Please review our Venue Inspection & Terrain Enhancement Protocol: CLICK HERE
☞ It is MANDATORY for athlete competitors to have a CERTIFIED IFSA COACH with a current IFSA Coach Membership
☞ Please review the 2023 IFSA Junior Series Changes prior to registering for this event: CLICK HERE
2/10 4:00-5:00pm @ Jack’s Cafeteria in Center Village for Ages 12-14 only2/11 7:00-7:45am @ Jack’s Cafeteria in Center Village for Ages 12-14 only
Mandatory* Athlete Meeting:
All Competitors for each day’s events will be required to meet for a brief meeting in front of the American Flyer lift no later than 7:45am. This meeting is MANDATORY and athlete’s who miss it may not be allowed to compete. Athletes should come prepped for the day as we will head up right after the meeting.
Coaches Meeting @ 5:00pm on 2/10Meeting ID: 993 2137 3416
Competition Dates: Feb 11, 2023
Divisions: Skiing & Snowboarding
Age Categories: 12-14 & 15-18
If you wish to compete or coach, you must register during the registration period indicated below.
- Registration Opens: Thursday, December 15 @ 6:00 PM MST
- Registration Link: https://thedriven.net/event.race_regifsa/eid/41786013478?#b1
Event Registration Price for Athletes: $100
An IFSA Junior membership is required to compete.
Click Hereto obtain your IFSA 2023 Membership.
Event Registration Price for IFSA Coach Members: FREE
An IFSA Coach membership is required to register.
Click Here to obtain your IFSA Coach Membership.
Coaches MUST register for event on The Driven to gain ticketing benefits and venue access
Call 970-968-2318 x17078 and use group code
to get discounts off the current rates
- Competitors will be eligible to receive a $65 Athlete Ticket for their competition days only.
- Coach comp tickets will only be available on the day(s) you have athletes competing.
- Athletes MUST check-in first before proceeding to guest services for the tickets. They will NOT receive a day ticket if they already have an Ikon or Copper pass product.
- Competitors will each receive a voucher for (4) Friends & Family $109 day tickets that they can give to parents or friends.
- Coaches will receive a comp ticket and an armband to allow lift access with proper credentials.
Coaches: Coaches will ONLY qualify for tickets and venue access by completing event registration on The Driven. You must be a currently certified IFSA Coach with a 2023 IFSA Coach Membership and registered on The Driven.
COACH TICKETING POLICY - MUST BE REGISTERED ON THE DRIVEN
- 1 Athlete: No ticket
- 2-4 Athletes: 1 Free Coach ticket
- 5-10 Athletes: 2 Free Coach tickets
- 11-15 Athletes: 3 Free Coach tickets
- 16+ Athletes: At Event Host’s discretion
For all IFSA Junior Freeride Events, the event refund policy is established by the Event Organizer.
COPPER MOUNTAIN CANCELLATION POLICY
- If a rider requests a refund more than two weeks prior to the event date, a full refund (minus transaction fees) will be issued.
- If a rider requests a refund less than two weeks before the event date, a 50% refund (minus transaction fees) will be issued.
- No refund will be provided for cancellations made less than one week before the event date unless a doctor verifies a positive Covid-19 test.
- If the event should be cancelled due to weather or unforeseen circumstance on event day, no refund will be issued to help cover the administrative costs of event setup and compensating the judges and employees required to be on the hill.
- A 50% refund will be provided if the event is forced to cancel due to local health regulations or restrictions
It is at the sole discretion of the Event Organizer, and not the IFSA, when and under what circumstances a refund will be issued. To request a cancellation or refund, you must contact the Event Organizer.