IFSA Membership Information
Why become a member of IFSA?
- You'll earn points and maintain a ranking for all IFSA Junior and Qualifier sanctioned events
- You are supporting an independent freeriding governing body that operates as a nonprofit - learn more here.
- Your voice matters and IFSA works with athletes, event organizers, and programs to promote consistent growth of big mountain Freeriding.
JUNIOR OR COACH MEMBERSHIP
- Full Junior Athlete Membership (Ages 12-18)
- Junior Athlete One-Time Membership (Valid for one event only during season. If athlete choses to enter a second event, an upgrade membership is required)
- Junior Athlete Upgrade to Full Membership (only for athletes who previously purchased a one-time membership. This membership upgrade is REQUIRED if an athlete wishes to participate in a second event.)
- Junior Athlete Under 12 Membership
- Coach Membership
- Valid until April 20th of each calendar year.
NOTE: Memberships are mandatory for all junior athletes competing in the IFSA Junior Series
IFSA ADULT QUALIFIER MEMBERSHIP
- Full Qualifier Tour License
- One-Time Qualifier License (Valid for one event only during season)
- Adult Collegiate License (available for athletes ages 18-25 and enrolled as a full-time collegiate student)
- Valid until April 20th
NOTE: Memberships are mandatory for all athletes competing in the IFSA Qualifier Series